- As low as $339/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2395 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2395 square feet
Fern Court 7
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting 2,400 square feet of fresh living space, this modern 3BR/3BA home is located on the impressive sixth fairway of the Harbour Town Golf Links.
Bright and inviting, the beautiful interior looks fresh from the pages of a design magazine -- highlights include cathedral ceilings, striking natural light, and a extravagant all-suite layout. Savor happy hour in the delightful sunroom or fire up the gas grille and host a cookout on your breathtaking back patio.
This palm-studded property is just 5 mins. from the Sea Pines Beach Club, and your rental includes complimentary access to the Greenwood Forest pool and tennis court.
Vaulted ceilings soar in the sun-soaked living area, detailed with a plush couch set, a intelligent TV, and a wood-burning fireplace.
Serve hors d'oeuvres in the sky-lit sunroom, complete with comfortable club chairs and a intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare tasty meals in the well-appointed kitchen, configured with updated appliances and helpful gadgets -- including a blender and Keurig.
Sip morning coffee at the breakfast table for four or gather together at the dining table for ten.
BED & BATH
This home sleeps up to 10 guests between three suites and a loft.
The roomy primary suite is appointed with a king bed, a intelligent TV, direct sunroom access, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The guest suite sports a king bed, a intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The third suite includes a king bed, a constructed-in twin-over-twin bunk bed, a intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. (This bathroom is also accessible via the hallway.)
Accessible via a ladder and open to the living room below, the comfortable loft is furnished with two twin beds.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Kick back in a rocker on your shaded front porch. Or admire expansive vistas of the links from your spectacular back patio, configured with a gas grille and alfresco dining for six. An outdoor shower is handy after fun-filled beach days.
Your rental includes access to the exclusive Greenwood Forest Recreation Area, featuring a pool, tennis court, and playground (1.5 blocks away).
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Appreciate complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated laundry room with a washer/dryer. A central dehumidifier ensures a cozy stay.
Driveway parking is included for three cars. Street parking is not allowed.
Gate/car passes are required to gain access to Sea Pines Plantation and are available for purchase upon arrival at the security gate ($10 for a daily pass or $30 for a weekly pass, per car).
Commercially marked cars, motorized scooters, and motorbikes are not allowed in the Sea Pines community. Trailers of any kind, RVs, and similar cars must be parked outside Sea Pines.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Gate/Car Pass Pickup:
Gate/car passes are required to gain access into Sea Pines and can be purchased at the Sea Pines security gates located at 32 Greenwood Drive or at the Ocean Gate off Cordillo Parkway. (All guests need to use the right lane for entry into the plantation at the Greenwood Gate.)
Purchase gate/car passes upon arrival at the Security Gate for $10 for a daily pass or $22 for a weekly pass (per car and subject to change). Sea Pines properties have limited parking availability. Please display the pass in your car dashboard for the length of your stay.
If parking for more than 3 cars is needed, you can purchase an additional pass at the Sea Pines security gate and park in the trolley lot number 1 or 2. The trolley will drop you at the trolley stop next to the complex.
For guests who use ridesharing apps, please take the gate pass with you when you exit the plantation. You will be required to show the pass to gain access to Sea Pines upon your return.
Arrival and Parking:
Parking is available for 2 cars in the driveway.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Stunning designer all-suite w/ pool & tennis court - minutes to beach club has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Harbour Town - 0.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
Ready to book Stunning designer all-suite w/ pool & tennis court - minutes to beach club?Book Online Get Information Call: