- As low as $762/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4812 sq ft (447 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4812 square feet
This gorgeous 6-bedroom oceanfront home will make for the most ideal private hideaway offering extraordinary ocean vistas, private pool, private beach access, a chef's kitchen and more. Telephone us for more details.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (One pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily, one complimentary bicycle per reservation).
10 Collier Beach Road, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (Table Seats 8/ Bar Seats 4), TV, Laundry Room, Half Bath, Entrance to Pool Deck, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Tub and Walk-in Shower), Oceanfront Balcony
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Street Side Balcony
Third Floor: Bonus Room, TV, PlayStation 4, Twin Side By Side Bunk beds, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Laundry, Pool Table, Street Side Balcony
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Tub and Walk-in Shower), Oceanfront Balcony
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Oceanfront Balcony
Ground Level: 2 Car Garage, 2 In Driveway (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), Ping Pong Table, TV, spare refrigerator
Beach towels are not supplied.
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 37" x 45" (NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant)
POOL DIMENSIONS: 9' x 17'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/ week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation upon booking or at least 30 days prior to arrival. Last min. requests are not guaranteed and are subject to a fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temperature is below 60 degrees.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront Estate, Private Beach Access, Heated Pool has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles