- As low as $631/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 19
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Streaming services
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private bathroom
- Private pool
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 4491 sq ft (417 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 19
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4491 square feet
"Sail Away HHI" is a grandiose 4500 square foot, 6 bedroom, 6 full bathroom (plus 1 half bath) home located steps away from the beach access. Located in the charming Burkes Beach community of Hilton Head Island, (rated as the best beaches in America 2022) this 4th row from the beach home features a comfortable coastal design that has all the amenities of home while just steps away from the beach. Your family vacation memories will be made entertaining in the open living, dining, and kitchen space. The completely equipped "chef's" kitchen is complete with an island, wine refrigerator, and is outfitted with all the cookware you need for any meal you wish to prepare. There is plenty of pantry space to store snacks and drinks and an additional refrigerator located in laundry room for more space. All levels of this home have been freshly transformed with charming coastal décor, accent walls, fresh new white duvet covers, and more! This is the family vacation home you've been looking for!
Outside you will savor the private fenced in pool area (pool can be heated for an additional charge), outdoor dining table with seating for 10, and a grilling area.
Rainy days won't be a worry with plenty of games in the over 1200 (additional) square foot recreation room on the ground level. Play a game of ping pong or pool or just relax with a book, because that's what vacation is all about!
The owners have included beach equipment for your use, to include 8 beach chairs and a beach wagon. The owners have taken great care to make sure you have all that you need for a seamless and memorable vacation so that you can just pack your suitcase and move right in and start your vacation.
Plan your next hideaway today and begin making memories at Sail Away HHI!
Bedrooms, Bathrooms, & Accommodations
-Room 1- Oversized master suite with a King bed, intelligent TV, dresser, Queen pull out couch w/ sheets and pillows located in closet, private bathroom with glass-enclosed walk-in shower, soaking tub, and vanity with double sinks. Two exterior doors to the outside accepts access to private porch balconies.
-Room 2- Queen bed, intelligent TV, dresser, desk and chair, private bathroom with stand up shower with glass door.
-Kitchen- Totally equipped kitchen with 2 fridges (one in laundry area), wine refrigerator, microwave, wall oven, smooth cooktop, dishwasher. Substantial pantry in kitchen for food storage after arrival.
-Access to pool from door in kitchen.
-Laundry w/ sink and full size stackable washer and dryer.
-Great room with two couches, two chairs, two ottomans, intelligent TV.
-Half bathroom located to left of front door upon entering home.
-Room1-Grand master suite featuring a king-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, giant walk-in closet, a opulent private bath with double sinks, make up vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in shower with dual shower heads. An additional twin bed is also located in this bedroom.
-Room 2-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, shared bath with a glass enclosed shower tub combo.
-Room 3-Double twin beds, intelligent TV, with shared bath with a glass enclosed shower tub combo.
-Room 4-Twin bunk beds with twin trundle plus stand alone twin bed, intelligent TV, private bath with stand up shower with glass door.
-Queen couch bed in upstairs loft/hallway (additional sheets and pillows located in master closet).
-Full bathroom with stand up shower located in recreation room with outside door access to pool area.
-Recreation room with ping pong, pool table, mini refrigerator, high top table with 4 chairs
-Grille located by pool area
-Fenced in pool with optional heat, outdoor table with seating for 10, umbrella, 4 chaise lounge chairs, additional seating under pool area
Less than 5 min. walk from beach (Burkes Beach access- take right out of home and left onto Burkes Beach Rd, you will see the path straight ahead!)
Private Pool (Can be heated for an additional charge)
Double Driveway + Garage (Parking for 5 cars depending on size of cars)
Elevator access on all levels
WIFI + Hulu Live on all TVs
Across from Chaplin Community Park (6 Public Tennis Courts can be reserved though the Island Rec Center)
No family pets or animals of any kind allowed.
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! **At least 7 calendar days notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on**
This property has a pool that can be heated for an additional fee. ***There is an additional charge of $150/day to heat the pool. Should you want to heat the pool, please notify the owner at least 7 calendar days prior to arrival. Failure to notify owner of desired heating of pool within 7 days prior to arrival can not guarantee accommodation. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. **Please note there is a 4-nighttime minimum stay to heat pool***
Parking Notes: Driveway parking as well as garage parking.
Each garage (2 bays total) can accommodate 1 car, driveway can accommodate 3 cars for a TOTAL of 5 car capacity.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
***This property is a shared (also utilized by owners) space with the owner who often uses the property and due to documented medical conditions an assistance animal would create a health hazard to the owner. Due to this there is definitely no animals allowed.***
***Surveillance Camera Disclosure - This property has a Ring Flood Light Camera that protects the property. The camera is located on the front left of the home and covers the front of the property and driveway area.***
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 5 Sandy Beach Trail- Beach House w/ Private Pool has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles