- As low as $292/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2217 sq ft (206 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2217 square feet
Pelican Road 20
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $69/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Welcome to 20 Pelican - your ideal beach getaway in Forest Beach area! This cavernous vacation rental is just a short walk from the beach and features your own private, seasonally-heated pool with an enclosed backyard and furnished pool deck. Inside, you'll find a roomy living room with vaulted ceilings, an open and airy, well-equipped kitchen, and a dining room with seating for eight. Off the second floor, there's also a furnished balcony where you can sneak away with a good book and a exhilarating drink.
What’s close by:
This rental sits in an ideal location for experiencing all that the area has to offer with its long stretches of gorgeous beach and miles of paths for walking and cycling! And savor dining, shopping, and sampling the live entertainment available at the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, just a little over a mile from your front door.
Things to know:
Full kitchen with an additional kitchenette on the second floor
One sofabed supplied
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29168
City/town permit number: 029168
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Dog friendly home w/ an enclosed yard, pool deck, & private pool has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.