- As low as $1,224/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5500 sq ft (511 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5500 square feet
This home is luxury at its best! With over 5,500 sq. ft. of living space, this 6-bedroom 9-bathroom home features an open concept floor plan with a gourmet chef’s kitchen and the finest décor and appliances, ideal for enormous groups or families. The broad living room opens up to a roomy front patio with your own private pool and beach access less than a 50 ft. walk to the beach! If you appreciate top of the line luxuries this home is sure not to disappoint and is really resort style! This property also has access to a bigger community pool located just steps away.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
31 Singleton Beach Place, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 14 and bar seats 6), TV, Two Half Baths, Laundry, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Access to Deck
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Bathtub Glass Shower Combo), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Third Floor: Media Room, TV, Half Bath, Six Twin Beds (Constructed in Bunk Beds), Foosball Table, Balcony
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), Elevator (access to all floors)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 28.5" Wide, 33" Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant
POOL DIMENSIONS: 17' x 12'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $750/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To book the largest rental home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Stunning Oceanfront Home w/ Pool, Elevator, Large Deck, Easy Beach Access! has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.7 miles