- As low as $287/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3310 sq ft (308 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3310 square feet
Whistling Swan 3
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You don't have to compromise any sense of home at this splendid island getaway. Surrounded by lush foliage with fast access to the beach, you will have no trouble settling in and slipping right into vacation mode. To escape the heat, the back patio and pool area are conveniently shaded by the trees and the covered deck is an ideal place to sip ice-cold lemonade while watching the kids swim. The eclectic decor and inviting furnishings make staying in just as good as venturing out, so make a delicious meal in the full kitchen and appreciate the vistas from the dining room with appreciated ones.
This cavernous getaway offers plenty of room for guests to spread out with comfort and privacy. The main home features the primary bedroom and two, dual-twin guest rooms. Head into the entirely furnished pool home to find a second queen bedroom and another dual-twin guest room.
What's close by:
Most importantly, the beach is just steps away! Stop by Sea Pines Beach Club for a great view and some tasty seafood if you need a break from the sun. For those who have an affinity for golf, play a round of 18 at Heron Point Golf Course. For a day trip, take a quick drive to Harbour Town and check out the local stores and dining options. Plus, the sunset is handsome over the bay, so grab a spot with a glass of wine and stay for a while.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 5 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070094
City/town permit number: 7666
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Secluded Home with Private Pool and Free WiFi - Steps Away from the Beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.