- As low as $511/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3380 sq ft (314 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3380 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You’ve found gold with this elegant, family-friendly home, with a serene yet convenient location just mins. from the beach, golf courses, pickleball courts, tennis courts, shopping, and eateries. Slip into your swimsuit and spend the day on the sand, a five min. walk, or stay close to home and relax in your own backyard getaway, featuring a private pool and hot tub, surrounded by trees.
Inside, you’ll find a bright, airy space, flooded with natural light and featuring modern, beautiful furnishings throughout. The group’s chef will be right at home in the roomy, open kitchen, with a full suite of stainless steel appliances, including a double oven, a giant standalone island, and plenty of counter space and cabinetry. Grab meals together at the window-front dining table; set the kids up with snacks at the island barstools; or host family cookouts on the gas grille outside, then dine alfresco next to the pool.
After days on the sand or golf course, bask in the central AC while the washer/dryer takes care of any laundry. Entertainment options include six streaming-capable TVs, complimentary cable, and WiFi. When bedtime calls, five plush spaces promise a restful nighttime’s sleep, including two primary bedrooms and all featuring en suite bathrooms. It’s time to make your Hilton Head hideaway dreams a reality - all that’s left to do is book.
THINGS TO KNOW
Guests must use personal logins for streaming services.
The pool cannot be heated on Oct 1st- March 1st. However, the hot tub can be heated from Sept 1st- May 1st. There is a fee of $75 per nighttime to heat the hot tub.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
5 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD150 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31866
City/town permit number: 058738
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Close to beach, pickleball, tennis & golf with private pool & hot tub has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles