About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3992 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Piping Plover 12
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Piping Plover 12 is an immaculate and striking 2nd row 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath home located near South Beach in beloved Sea Pines Plantation. Enter this impressive home into the open and inviting entry and you are immediately greeted with the open main-level living space featuring bespoke saturnia floor, high ceilings with bespoke carpentry and trim, beautiful furnishings and the gorgeous gourmet kitchen.
Linens and Bathroom Configurations
Master bedroom is located just off the kitchen and features a king bed, sizable flat panel intelligent TV, huge en-suite master bath with two vanities, sizable tub, huge walk-in closet and glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
This room features a king bed, flat panel intelligent TV and private bath with granite vanity top and tub/shower combo.
The first room at the top of the stair landing has two queen beds and a flat panel TV. The bathroom for this bedroom is just across the hall and features a glass-enclosed shower.
The forth bedroom features two queen beds, flat panel TV, closet space and a private bath with huge vanity and tub/shower combo.
The fifth bedroom is the upstairs master bedroom. This room has a king bed, flat panel intelligent TV, balcony access and private en-suite master bathroom with two vanity sinks with updated granite tops, walk-in closet, enormous tub and glass-enclosed walk in shower. This room shares a private balcony with the bunk room.
The sixth and final bedroom is a great, large space that can accommodate 6! This room has two sets of twin bunk beds and also features a queen sleeper couch and an 80"" wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV in a bespoke constructed-in entertainment center. This room also has upper level balcony access and the hallway bath is just off of this room, which has a walk in shower
Second row from ocean - 1 min. walk
Pool and Spa (Can be heated for an additional charge)
Full use of two car garage
Intelligent TVs in every room
Includes 1 hour of complimentary tennis daily at the South Beach Racquet Club
No family pets or animals of any kind allowed
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. The spa can be heated by itself if you choose not to pay to heat the pool, and likewise, the pool can be heated by itself if you choose not to pay to heat the spa. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: This home has 2 driveways and a garage. 4 total cars or SUVs will fit comfortably in the driveways. The garage offers parking for 1 modest sedan. Street parking overnight is stringently prohibited in Sea Pines. Please do not park on street and please do not park on the grass. Please limit the cars in your event to no more 4 SUVs and 1 Sedan, it is ideal.
5 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group choose trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Two-story home with private grill & outdoor pool has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.