About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
2 Cedar Wax Wing is a Sea Pines Hilton Head 4 bedroom with private baths home near the South Beach area. This single level home is very roomy with two living areas and a gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and refreshed, cabinets. There is an simple flow from the kitchen to the dining area and the two living rooms.
As you walk up to the home, the inviting, private pool is at the front of the home. Upon entering the front door there is a casual living room on the left side with a huge, sectional couch. To the right of the front door is another living room, the dining room and kitchen. Two modest decks can be found off of this area where you can relax after a day at the beach. The dining area has a humongous wooden table with enough seating for 12 - 14. Guests will savor the enormous, open kitchen with tons of counter top space. This open living and dining area has splendid vaulted ceilings with wood beams. The living room also features a 50 inch flat panel TV as well as a sleeper couch for additional guests.
Off of the living area is a bedroom with a king size bed and a trundle bed with 2 twins. It has a private bath with double sinks, a separate shower and sizable whirlpool tub. This bedroom also has access to the front pool area. On the other side of the home, past the second living room, are the three other bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king size bed, a trundle bed with 2 twins and a French door leading to a modest deck. It also has a private bath with a shower. The second bedroom also has a king size bed with a private bath with separate shower. The third bedroom has a king size bed with a door to a modest deck. It has a private bath with the standard tub/shower combination. Additionally, there is a half bath off of the living area. This striking 5th row ocean home is a mere 2 or 3 min. walk to the beach. It is the ideal home for a family vacation with its open floor plan and the cavernous living areas.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is near theme parks and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Tybee Roads, while Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Sea Pines-South Beach, Short Walk to Private Beach, 4 EnSuites, Private Pool has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you crave, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.