- As low as $610/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4141 sq ft (385 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4141 square feet
Luna Sea Estate
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Luna Sea Estate, managed by Vacasa. This home is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This home features 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms with space enough for 20.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
This freshly constructed, North Forest Beach ocean home is ready to host all of your favorite people! Located in North Forest Beach, this home features all of the luxuries you crave; a private pool, a screened-in porch, a ping-pong table, and four primary suites.
As you enter the home, instantly take notice of the inviting open-floor layout. The gourmet kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an broad breakfast bar. Off the kitchen, additional seating is available at the formal dining table. When you aren't busy indulging in family-style meals, get comfortable on the soft seating in the living room. Turn on the sizable TV and warm up next to the heat of the gas fireplace. Also on the main level, you'll find two en-suite bedrooms and a separate laundry room.
Upstairs, the seating area/media room features a wet bar, and the bedrooms are just as impressive with their high-quality linens, and central air-conditioning.
Outside, guests can appreciate the radiant South Carolina sunshine from the private pool deck and in the turquoise water. When you aren't hanging out here, take a fast walk to the beach or to Coligny Plaza where you can shop and dine at your leisure. Outdoor beach volleyball courts and many bicycle trails are also at your fingertips.
All of the components of the ideal vacation are here - all there's left to do is book!
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The pool can be heated for an additional charge, give us a call for heating rates and to make arrangements. Pool heat must be scheduled at 14 days prior to arrival. Additional costs apply for last-min. requests prior to arrival or after arriving at the property. If the weather drops below 60 degrees, the pool may not be capable of being heated and or reaching optimal temperature.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 8 cars.
1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074088
City/town permit number: 33505
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. North Forest Beach home with a private pool and four primary suites has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.