- As low as $900/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2789 sq ft (259 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2789 square feet
This home received a complete make-over in 2021 to include a kitchen upgrade, new paint and floor throughout, a new furnishings package and refreshed decor. Finest of all, this home is just one home away from the beach; the beach path is literally 50 feet away! Not only does this home have strong ocean and marsh vistas, it features 7 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, a private heatable pool, 2 ocean view porches and a ping pong table and bespoke putting green in the garage! This is home is ideal for sizable groups of families and friends looking to appreciate all that Hilton Head has to offer!
3 Collier Court, Hilton Head SC
First Floor: Open Concept Kitchen, Living (70 inch TV), Dining, Half Bath, Access to ocean view pool*, Propane Grille (propane included)
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (Walk in Shower)
Second Floor: Access to ocean view balcony
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Ensuite Bathroom ( Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 4: 2 Double Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Third Floor: Access to ocean view balcony
Bedroom 5: King, TV, Ensuite, ocean vistas (Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 6: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 7: 2 Double Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Ground Level: 2 Car Garage with putting green and ping pong table. Private driveway for 4 cars max.. 6 cars MAX.
Elevator is not for guest use. Garage is not accessible from interior of the home.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 22' 6" x 9' 4"
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Newly Remodeled, Steps to Beach, Oceanview, Great Island Location has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles