- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 22
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This home received a complete make-over in 2021 to include a kitchen upgrade, new paint and floor throughout, a new furnishings package and refreshed decor. Finest of all, this home is just one home away from the beach; the beach path is literally 50 feet away! Not only does this home have strong ocean and marsh vistas, it features 7 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, a private heatable pool, 2 ocean view porches and a ping pong table and bespoke putting green in the garage! This is home is ideal for enormous groups of families and friends looking to appreciate all that Hilton Head has to offer!
3 Collier Court, Hilton Head SC
First Floor: Open Concept Kitchen, Living (70 inch TV), Dining, Half Bath, Access to ocean view pool*, Propane Grille (propane supplied)
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (Walk in Shower)
Second Floor: Access to ocean view balcony
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Ensuite Bathroom ( Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 4: 2 Double Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Third Floor: Access to ocean view balcony
Bedroom 5: King, TV, Ensuite, ocean vistas (Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 6: 2 Queen Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 7: 2 Double Beds, TV, Shared Jack & Jill Bathroom (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Ground Level: 2 Car Garage with putting green and ping pong table. Private driveway for 4 cars max.
POOL DIMENSIONS: Telephone for more information
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Singleton Beach and Burkes Beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Newly Remodeled, Steps to Beach, Oceanview, Great Island Location has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles