About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Vacation in luxury in this pretty home! This 4500 square foot home is designed ideally for multiple families. Just a 3-5 min. walk to the beach, this home has everything you could ask for! With 7 bedrooms, 7 and 2 1/2 baths, 3 living rooms and over 2000sf of outdoor living space, everybody will have plenty of room to savor their vacation. Just a short walk to the sandy beaches of HHI, this designer home is loaded with upgrades to make your vacation a true luxury hideaway.
As you enter, you will immediately notice the handsome wood floors, crown molding, and coffered ceiling in the open-concept kitchen and living area. Whether you are ordering takeout, grilling on the high-end Weber grille, or cooking in the gourmet kitchen, this space will provide everything you need. The dining table seats 14 people and the kitchen island can sit an additional 6, so everybody will have a spot at mealtimes. The living room off of the kitchen has 2 sizable comfortable couches and 2 chairs where people can visit with one another by the fireplace or watch a movie on the huge flat screen. A double slider opens up and connects this living space to a 260 sf outdoor porch with a sitting area. Unwind in this space while listening to the ocean waves, watch a movie on the outdoor tv or put your favorite tunes on the home Sonos speaker system.
Also on this main level is the master getaway, complete with king bed and seating area. The master spa-like bathroom has a roomy shower, tub, double vanities and walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the main level also has a king bed and private bathroom with shower. A powder room is conveniently located off of the entryway, along with a laundry room for those that need to run a load while here. The laundry room also has the second of THREE fridges on this property, so plenty of space for a week of food and beverages!
On the second level we have a loft living space with a sleeper couch, 3 chairs and a huge TV.With enormous groups, it is so nice to have numerous common spaces to allow you to spread out! Off of the loft are 3 more master suites, all with king beds and private bathrooms equipped with frameless showers, and all decorated to perfection.
One of the many jewels of this home is the massive bunk suite. This area is just off of the loft space, with double pocket doors leading into a kid living space, complete with Xbox gaming system and seating area. To the right you will see a door leading into the first bunk space. Constructed-in beds will sleep 4, and this room has its own bathroom, shower and vanities. Off to the left you will see another bunk room sleeping 4, with another attached bathroom, tub/shower combo, and vanities. This is such a intelligent space for multiple families! Split up boys and girls, teens and smaller kids... the possibilities are countless! And if someone wakes up, they can sneak out to the tv area without waking up their bunk mates!
Our ground level has been designed to be the ideal outdoor space. A HUGE gameroom offers ping pong & table soccer. A bar/kitchen area accepts for fast drink and snack prep for those who are hanging out at the pool. A bathroom is conveniently located to the game room and pool area. 2 sets of french doors open up to a humongous covered seating and dining area. After a day in the sun, some may want a break in the shade! Unwind on the couches while you watch the game, play cards, or watch the kids swim. Need more sun? Poolside loungers are positioned ideally. In the center of it all is the 13x23' pool and giant 8x8' hot tub. The hot tub is heated for all of our guests at no additional charge, year round.
This gorgeous home will surely be your choice on Hilton Head for years to come. Need more space? Less space? Check out our sister property right next door! Latitude Adjustment sleeps 15 in 5 bedrooms. Home Away #3580367
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Burkes Beach and Folly Field Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First, have your group commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Gorgeous 2018 custom home! 5 king suites! FREE spa heat! Short walk to beach has 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles