- As low as $986/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3700 sq ft (344 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3700 square feet
Sandy Beach Retreat is a extravagant 7 bedroom, 6 full bathroom (plus 2 half baths) home located steps away from the beach access. Located in the beautiful Burkes Beach community of Hilton Head Island, this home has a pretty coastal style design that will inspire the feeling of being swept away to a calming spa with all the amenities and proximity to the beach. Your family vacation memories will be made entertaining in the open living, dining, and kitchen space. The brand new chef's kitchen is complete with a humongous island and is supplied with all the cookware you need for any and all meals you wish to prepare. There is plenty of open pantry space to store snacks and drinks and overflow pantry across from the elevator. All levels of this home have been freshly transformed to a bright beachy feel with fresh paint and accent walls, to all new beds, beds, pillows, linens and more! This is the family vacation home you've been looking for!
Outside you will savor the fenced in private pool and hot tub (both can be heated for an additional charge), outdoor seating, and grilling area.
Rainy days won't be a worry with plenty of games in the enormous recreation room on the ground level. Play a game of foosball, start a ping pong, or corn hole tournament, or just relax with a book, because that's what vacation is all about!
The owners have included the following for your use while at the home: beach chairs, pool toys, and a beach wagon. The owners have taken great care to make sure you have all that you need for a seamless and memorable vacation so that you can just pack your suitcase and move right in and start your vacation.
Plan your hideaway today and begin making memories at Sandy Beach Retreat on Hilton Head Island!
Bedrooms, Bathrooms, & Accommodations
-12 pool towels in baskets by the front door
- Open pantry in kitchen and huge panty/closet across from elevator
-King bed, intelligent TV, dresser, and a private bath with glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
-King bed, intelligent TV, dresser, and a private bath with tub/shower combo.
-The first of the four upstairs bedrooms has 2 Full over Full bunk beds with a private bath (tub/shower combo), and a intelligent TV
-Full size stackable front loading washer and dryer
-Minifridge/wet bar area with Keurig coffee maker
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, a private door to the full-length 2nd floor balcony, and a shared bath with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, with shared jack and jill bathroom.
-Queen-size bed, intelligent TV, private bath with tub/shower combo.
-The fourth and final upstairs bedroom is the elegant master suite, which features a king-size bed, intelligent TV, dresser, walk-in closet, a opulent private bath with double vanity sinks, with additional make up vanity, jetted tub, and seamless glass shower. A door to the porch accepts access to balcony on front of home.
Ground Level/Outdoor Living:
-Queen sleeper couch room (separated with a sliding barn door), intelligent TV
-Half bathroom inside queen sleeper couch room.
-Recreation room with ping pong, foosball table, corn hole, refrigerator, high top table with 3 chairs
-Weber Grille outside recreation room slider
-Outdoor Polywood table with seating for 6 and umbrella
-6 chaise lounge chairs
-10 outdoor Polywood Adirondack chairs on the front porches
Less than 5 min. walk from beach (Burkes Beach access- take right out of home and left onto Burkes Beach Rd, you will see the path straight ahead!)
Private Pool & Spa (Can be heated for an additional charge)
Double Driveway + Garage (Parking for 4 or 5 cars depending on size of cars) (Free Parking)
Elevator access on all levels
WIFI + Hulu Live on all TVs
Keyless Entry (Contactless Entry Code Supplied)
Across from Chaplin Community Park (6 Public Tennis Courts can be reserved though the Island Rec Center)
No family pets or animals of any kind allowed.
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! At least 5 days notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on.
This property has a pool and hot tub that can be heated for an additional fee. ***There is an additional charge of $150/day to heat the pool and $75/day to heat the hot tub. Should you want to heat one or the other, please notify the owner at least 5 days prior to arrival. Failure to notify owner of desired heating of pool or hot tub within 1 week of arrival can not guarantee accommodation*** Both the spa and pool share the same heater. It is important to turn off the hot tub when finished. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or hot tub does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. **Please note there is a 5-nighttime minimum stay to heat pool***
Parking Notes: Driveway parking as well as garage parking.
Garage can accommodate 1 car, left driveway can accommodate 3 smaller cars or 2 SUVs, right driveway can accommodate 1 car.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
***This property is a shared space with the owner who often uses the property and due to documented medical conditions an assistance animal would create a health hazard to the owner. Due to this there is definitely no animals allowed.*** During your stay, you will be the only guest utilizing the home.
***Surveillance Camera Disclosure - This property has a Ring Flood Light Camera that protects the property. The camera is located on the front left of the home and covers the front of the property and driveway area.***
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Luxury Beach House w/Pool, Elevator & Game Room. has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles