- As low as $1,250/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Furnished lanai
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4644 sq ft (431 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4644 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to this luxury estate boasting two separate poolside structures and ample seating areas inside and out - ideal for entertaining. The roomy and impressive property is under new ownership and has been thoughtfully updated with all-new furnishings, decor, and intelligent TVs in each bedroom, the game room, the family room, the guest home, and outside!
Soak up the sun at the pristine private beach only three rows away or discover close by Hilton Head classics like the South Beach Marina, and the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse. Golf enthusiasts will savor being close to multiple close by courses, including Harbor Town Golf Links, home to RBC Heritage Golf Tournament. Or, discover horseback riding, nature preserves, tennis, and pickleball courts.
The first floor of the main home features a game room with a pool table, foosball table, wet bar, and TV area with a couch bed, as well as two bedrooms with direct access to the pool deck. Upstairs, you'll appreciate the vaulted ceilings, generous natural light, and numerous seating areas for playing cards, reading a book on the daybed, or gathering around the TV in the living area, while the adjoining screened porch is furnished with a couch and chairs with a splendid view of the pool below. Perch at the kitchen island while the chef creates crowd-pleasing meals in the well-equipped kitchen, then serve memorable meals at two dining tables. The primary suite features a private balcony, walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom with a jetted soaking tub and enormous shower. Another suite, guest bedroom, and guest bathroom round out this floor. Featuring two suites and a living area with a couch bed, the guest home is ideal for extended families, couples, or anyone wanting more privacy.
Spend quality time on the secluded pool deck that includes two outdoor dining tables, 11 lounge chairs, and a fire table with seating. Play corn hole and giant Jenga, or catch a game on the outdoor TV while dinner sizzles on the propane grille. An outdoor cooler adds convenience while entertaining, while the garage is available for storage during your stay.
THINGS TO KNOW
Two twin daybeds offer additional sleeping space.
The spa is not operational.
The pool can be heated for a fee between Labor Day and Memorial Day. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool cannot maintain a warmer temperature. Refunds will NOT be given if the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 7 cars.
Security camera details: There are two active security cameras: a doorbell camera and one focused on the driveway.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073202
City/town permit number: 33106
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Secluded Sea Pines retreat with private pool & 3rd row beach access has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.