About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Book your next family reunion or group vacation at Grand Times, a five-bedroom home with a private pool and terrific location near the beach and multiple golf courses.
Located near the southern end of Hilton Head Island, SC, this rental is located in Sea Pines, a trendy area with golf, tennis, dining, outdoor activities, and a marina. The home’s backyard includes a patio area, a grille, and a screened-in porch with vistas of the private pool, as well as a private path that takes you from the property down to the beach and warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Inside, you’ll find a home designed for entertainment! A game room, complimentary WiFi, and a flatscreen TV with a Blu-Ray/DVD player are all supplied for your enjoyment, and a brick fireplace and bay windows with pretty vistas of the foliage outside provide a unique interior character. The well-equipped kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances and a stone backsplash, and the close by dining room seats at least eight diners. The bathroom off the ground-floor master bedroom is wheelchair accessible.
Have a enormous vacation when you stay at Grand Times - make your reservation online today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car to enter the gate. Parking is limited to the driveway. No street or landscape parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Spacious Home with Private Pool, Game Room, & Big Backyard - Great for Groups has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If not, contact the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.