- As low as $414/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2900 sq ft (269 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2900 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Book your next family reunion or group vacation at Grand Times, a five-bedroom home with a private pool and terrific location near the beach and multiple golf courses.
Located near the southern end of Hilton Head Island, SC, this rental is located in Sea Pines, a trendy area with golf, tennis, dining, outdoor activities, and a marina. The home’s backyard includes a patio area, a grille, and a screened-in porch with vistas of the private pool, as well as a private path that takes you from the property down to the beach and warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Inside, you’ll find a home designed for entertainment! A game room, complimentary WiFi, and a flatscreen TV with a Blu-Ray/DVD player are all included for your enjoyment, and a brick fireplace and bay windows with beautiful vistas of the foliage outside provide a unique interior character. The well-equipped kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances and a stone backsplash, and the close by dining room seats at least eight diners. The bathroom off the ground-floor master bedroom is wheelchair accessible.
Have a grandiose vacation when you stay at Grand Times - make your reservation online today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 5 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26458
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Spacious Home with Private Pool, Game Room, & Big Backyard - Great for Groups has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.