- As low as $1,467/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 28
- 10 bathrooms
- 9 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 6729 sq ft (625 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 9 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6729 square feet
This impressive, nine-bedroom, freshly modernized Beachcomber home sports a private pool and spa and provides broad living spaces, as well as marvelous vistas of the beach and the Atlantic Ocean from the sweeping picture windows.
Located on the most esteemed street in Sea Pines community, this oceanfront home exudes elegance and sophistication. As you approach the property, you are greeted by lush landscaping, a meticulously maintained exterior, and a grandiose entrance that sets the stage for the luxury that awaits inside.
This home features multiple media and living spaces throughout. Ideal for spreading out. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, and a central island with additional seating, offering a new gathering spot for guests to socialize while meals are being prepared.
Adjacent to the kitchen are two dining areas that set the stage for charming dinners and gatherings. Sizable windows open onto a patio or deck, seamlessly merging indoor and outdoor spaces and offering beautiful ocean vistas as a backdrop to your dining experiences.
The nine bedrooms in the home are all meticulously designed to provide comfort and privacy for guests. Each newly refreshed bedroom is generously sized and lavishly furnished, featuring plush beds, sitting areas, and classy décor. Most of the bedrooms offer freshly updated en-suite bathrooms for added convenience and luxury. These en-suite bathrooms often feature high-end fixtures, dual sinks, soaking tubs, and separate showers, creating private sanctuaries for relaxation.
The outdoor space of the oceanfront home is an extension of its grandeur. A roomy deck spans the length of the property, offering multiple areas for calming, dining, and appreciating the coastal ambiance. Cozy outdoor furnishings, including loungers and dining sets, provides ample seating options for relaxation or entertainment, while a private boardwalk accepts you to be steps away from the beach. It presents an ideal getaway for enormous families or those seeking the ultimate luxury vacation experience on Hilton Head Island.
• The pool and spa can be heated for an additional charge; give us a call for heating prices and to make arrangements. Pool and spa heating must be scheduled 14 days prior to arrival. Additional costs apply for last-min. requests made prior to arrival or after arriving at the property. If the weather drops below 60 degrees, the pool may not be capable of being heated or reaching an optimal temperature.
• Animals are not allowed
• Sea Pines Resort Conveniences
Rent price includes: Rental Rate, Hospitality Program, Beach Gear Credit, Booking Processing Fees, and Departure Clean. Your Luxury Concierge is supplied with no additional cost.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Heron Point by Pete Dye and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Oceanfront home with huge windows and a panoramic views has 9 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.