About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**New Paint, New Art Work, New Pool Deck & Pool Deck Furnishings and New TVs all finished January/ February 2022!! **
Rest assured that you can stop your vacation rental home search because you will not find one better than this! 18 Sand Dollar is sure to impress the entire group offering 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, an open concept floor plan and over-sized chef’s kitchen! This home also features a pool table with ping pong & Foosball table on the second floor ideal for family and group gaming! Vacationers may also appreciate the massive pool deck with private pool ideal for the hot summer months and conveniently located just steps to the beach!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
18 Sand Dollar Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen (Two Dishwashers), Living (Sleeper Couch), Dining, TV, Full Bath, Laundry Room (Additional Fridge) Access to Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Included), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Deck (Shared)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Queen Bed, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: First Floor, Queen Bed, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor Oceanside: Wet Bar (Fridge), Pool Table, TV, Shared Balcony
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 7: Second Floor Street-side, Four Twin Beds, TV, Foosball
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles), Elevator, Ping Pong Table
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 34" Wide, 4' Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 13' by 24'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card.Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose and book your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Oceanfront w/ Large Private Pool and Hot Tub! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles