- As low as $1,013/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4500 sq ft (418 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 square feet
Rest assured that you can stop your vacation rental home search because you will not find one better than this! 18 Sand Dollar is sure to impress the entire group offering 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, an open concept floor plan and over-sized chef's kitchen! This home also features a pool table with ping pong & Foosball table on the second floor ideal for family and group gaming! Vacationers may also appreciate the massive pool deck with private pool ideal for the hot summer months and conveniently located just steps to the beach!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
18 Sand Dollar Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen (Two Dishwashers), Living (Sleeper Couch), Dining, TV, Full Bath, Laundry Room (Additional Fridge) Access to Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Included), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Deck (Shared)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Queen Bed, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: First Floor, Queen Bed, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Second Floor Oceanside: Wet Bar (Fridge), Pool Table, TV, Shared Balcony
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 7: Second Floor Street-side, Four Twin Beds, TV, Foosball
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles), Elevator, Ping Pong Table
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 34" Wide, 4' Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 13' by 24'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
Hot Tub Heat Supplied ** Hot tub heat shuts off during peaceful hours 10pm- 7am
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 18 Sand Dollar Road- Oceanfront w/ Large Private Pool and Hot Tub! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles