- As low as $487/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- DVD player
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4570 sq ft (425 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4570 square feet
High Water 9
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An broad luxury home in Palmetto Dunes, High Water 9 features a single-level layout with seven well-furnished bedrooms. When you choose this gem as your home base, appreciate access to one complimentary hour of daily tennis at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center! Your private getaway features a private 48-foot-by-16-foot pool and hot tub, impressive lagoon vistas, and a freshly updated interior. Highlights include modern décor, new travertine floors, and a roomy outdoor area with a gas grille and firepit nook.
The great room is fitted with a enormous intelligent TV, DVD player, stereo, and plush seating, while a full kitchen has all the necessities to create your favorite meals. A convenient separate pantry has a second refrigerator, a microwave, and a dishwasher, which serves as a bar area and an additional food prep space close to the grille for seamless dinner flow. All seven bedrooms offer access to an en suite bath (some shared, some private). From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Palmetto Dunes has a complimentary Beach Buggy that whisks you to and from the beach.
Things to Know
Free WiFi & cable
Full kitchen & kitchenette
Outdoor Bluetooth hookup
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $152/day + tax for a five-day minimum rental. Seven days advance notice is required for pool heat.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 022333
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Amazing Family-Friendly House w/ Private Pool & Hot Tub, WiFi & AC - Near Beach has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles