- As low as $900/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4561 sq ft (424 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4561 square feet
*NEWLY RENOVATED!!! New paint throughout, all new furnishings throughout, refinished kitchen cabinets, new lighting and hardware. This property is a 10/10 with vistas to gush over! This spectacular, six-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bathroom, oceanfront home is the ideal choice for the ultimate vacation for multiple families. This three-story, elevator home is professionally decorated and offers beautiful, expansive vistas from most rooms, including four of the seven bedrooms, which are oceanfront and have their own private balconies on the second and third floors. The remaining three bedrooms also feature vistas of the salt marsh.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
9 Singleton Beach Place, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 10 and bar seats 4), Half Bathroom, Laundry, Access to Pool
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Two Queen Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in Shower, Tub)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, Sleeper Couch, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in Shower, Tub), Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor Master, King Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in shower, Tub), Oceanfront Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Two Twin Beds, Twin over Twin Bunk, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, King Bed, TV, Shared Bathroom (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 7: Third Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom (Walk-in shower, Tub), Oceanfront Balcony (Private)
Ground Level: Game Room in Garage with TV Sitting Area, Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles), Elevator (access to all floors)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 30" x 39"
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 19' x 8'4"
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Newly Renovated, Oceanfront, Multiple Balconies, Private Pool, Elevator has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles