- As low as $962/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- 7 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- HDTV with cable/satellite service
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 6 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5282 sq ft (491 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wet bar
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5282 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Curlew 8 is a extravagant second-row private home featuring ocean vistas and chic, coastal décor. This modren private home in North Forest Beach is cavernous and alluring. It features two huge living areas, one with pretty decorative tile through the main level and the other with handsome wood floors. A private pool and kiddie pool, an in-home elevator, TVs in every bedroom, and impressive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean make this home spectacular!
Head upstairs, and you'll find the roomy, second-level living area with ample seating, a decorative fireplace, a sizable HDTV, and a kitchenette with a wet bar, refrigerator, and wine cooler. It also has access to an upper-level ocean-view balcony with a gas grille.
On the main level, the bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms, one with a soaking tub and a walk-in shower. One of the upstairs bedrooms provides a splendid ocean view, and two have en suite bathrooms. One connects to the adjacent den, which has an upstairs laundry room with a full-size washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not maintain a warmer temperature. Refunds will not be given if the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027941
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Conveniently located, gorgeous home with private pool & elevator - walk to beach has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.