About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Custom constructed home ideal for your next vacation. Appreciate the open concept layout featuring kitchen, living, and dining room facing the pool so the whole family can savor inside/outside simultaneously. Delightful appointments throughout and even features a secondary living room for the group to spread out!
We also manage the neighboring homes at 1 Sandy Beach Trail, 4 Sandy Beach Trail, 5 Sandy Beach Trail and 6 Sandy Beach Trail which is ideal for sizable families and group gatherings!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
9 Sandy Beach Trail, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level): Gourmet Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Full Bath (Walk in Shower), Laundry Room with second refrigerator, Access to Pool Deck, outside dining table and Grille
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Garden Tub and Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, TV, Private Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Second Floor: Loft with Queen Sleeper Couch and Twin Sleeper Chair Mini kitchen with sink, refrigerator & microwave
Bedroom 3: King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower), Oceanview
Bedroom 4: King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower), Deck with outside seating, Oceanview
Bedroom 5: Two Twin over Full Bunk Beds (2 Twin Beds and 2 Full Beds), TV, Private Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 6: Two Queen Beds, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower)
Ground Level: Garage and Parking for 6 Vehicles, Elevator Access, Enclosed outside shower
Rec room with ping pong table, Foosball, flat screen TV, board game table with games selection, couch
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 24" wide, 42" deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 10' x 34'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week and the spa for $500/ week. The pool and spa MUST be heated at the same time or just the Spa ONLY. Spa or pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day-Mid September, the SPA can be heated year-round*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: No Beach Towels or Equipment
Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required to book reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. New Near Ocean ! Chef's kitchen, Pool, Elevator has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles