- As low as $750/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
Custom constructed home ideal for your next vacation. Savor the open concept layout featuring kitchen, living, and dining room facing the pool so the whole family can savor inside/outside simultaneously. Splendid appointments throughout and even features a secondary living room for the group to spread out!
We also manage the neighboring homes at 1 Sandy Beach Trail, 4 Sandy Beach Trail, 6 Sandy Beach Trail and 8 Sandy Beach Trail which is ideal for sizable families and group gatherings!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
9 Sandy Beach Trail, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level): Gourmet Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Full Bath (Walk in Shower), Laundry Room with second refrigerator, Access to Pool Deck, outside dining table and Grille
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Garden Tub and Walk in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, TV, Private Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Second Floor: Loft with Queen Sleeper Couch and Twin Sleeper Chair Mini kitchen with sink, refrigerator & microwave
Bedroom 3: King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower), Oceanview
Bedroom 4: King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower), Deck with outside seating, Oceanview
Bedroom 5: Two Twin over Full Bunk Beds (2 Twin Beds and 2 Full Beds), TV, Private Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 6: Two Queen Beds, TV, Private Bath (Walk in Shower)
Ground Level: Garage and Parking for 6 Vehicles, Elevator Access, Enclosed outside shower
Rec room with ping pong table, Foosball, flat screen TV, board game table with games selection, couch
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 24" wide, 42" deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 10' x 34'
SPA HEA: The spa can be heated for $500/ week. Spa heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: No Beach Towels or Equipment
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- To find the best rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental home:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Custom Built, Close to Beach, Chef's kitchen, Pool, Elevator, Game Room! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles