- As low as $787/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3661 sq ft (340 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3661 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel a really memorable hideaway when you make this elegant, three-story getaway your next home away from home! This new (2020) home is the ideal home base to discover and experience everything that Hilton Head has to offer. The location is out of this world. You are surrounded by parks and a natural beach where you can sunbathe, wade, and watch picture-ideal sunsets. Savor painless proximity to eateries, trails, stores, golf courses, and more.
When it comes to outdoor living, this splendid home is simply unbeatable. For 2023, this home has a brand-new outdoor pool that can be heated in the cooler months of the year! There are four decks offering beautiful water vistas. One of the decks has impressive, cushioned swings, the second deck has multiple rocking chairs, the third deck has more seating options, and the fourth deck has an outdoor dining area with a handsome, modest seating spot. Host summer barbecues with the on-site gas grille and surprise your appreciated ones with delicious grilled treats. There are beach chairs, a beach wagon, a soccer field, and a playground next to the neighborhood.
Indoor living is all about relaxation over here. Spread out comfortably in the main living area, furnished with inviting couches and a intelligent Apple TV. The splendid, well-appointed kitchen is a chef's dream come true! This astounding kitchen is outfitted with a double oven, cooktop, quartz countertops, a Keurig coffee maker, and white cabinets with a low country bungalow trim package. There is a breakfast bar that adds additional seating to the striking dining table. There is a second living area on the upper floor, which is more of an in-home movie theatre-like area. Its cinema-inspired decor and sizable intelligent TV allow you to stream all of your favorite movies and series. There is a coffee station in the upper-floor laundry room as well. Another great spot to relax is located on floor one with a modest living area with a intelligent TV and a well-appointed kitchenette. Additional perks include two washers/dryers, central air conditioning/heat, a high chair, a Pack N' Play, and a Ping-Pong table.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available using your own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
Security camera details: Doorbell camera & 3 external cameras
1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD100 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31349
City/town permit number: 070728
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. New ocean-view home near the beach with private heated pool, elevator, grill, AC has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you crave, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.3 miles