- As low as $249/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1765 sq ft (164 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1765 square feet
Pink Sand Lane 50
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself and your family to a much-deserved escapade at this peaceful and brand-new (2023) luxury townhouse! This end-unit getaway enjoys a prime location in the private, peaceful, yet very convenient neighborhood of Spanish Wells, within five miles of Coligny Beach.
The Forest Beach area on Hilton Head Island has over 60 stores and eateries with complimentary beach access. You can go park at the Town of Hilton Head Beach park for complimentary and use the Celebration Pirate Ship playground for the kids too. Hilton Head offers over 30 golf courses, 250 stores, over 200 eateries, over 400 tennis and pickle ball courts, 117 miles of bicycle paths, and great 17 miles of sandy beaches. Go golfing, dolphin watching, fishing, sightseeing, parasailing, jet skiing, or relax on the gorgeous beaches of Hilton Head. A favorite sightseeing activity is visiting the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse (seven miles) with stores and eateries surrounding it.
This brand-new gem enjoys a nice grassy side yard and is surrounded by delightful trees, adding a nice and unique touch. As you enter this professionally-designed home, you will discover a bright open floor plan, which provides the ideal setting for your family and guests after a day spent at the beach, the golf course, or appreciating any of the fun opportunities that await you on Hilton Head Island. Spread out comfortably and stream your favorite series and movies on the 65-inch intelligent TV in the living room while enjoying the warmth of the electric fireplace. From here, you can comfortably access the private screened patio, offering an inviting lounge area. The well-appointed open kitchen is complete with all stainless steel appliances that will make cooking a breeze, including two coffee makers, an air fryer, a popcorn popper, a mixer, and a blender. The second floor hosts all four bedrooms. All furnishings and beds are upgraded for your comfort and ability to relax and appreciate. Each bedroom enjoys ceiling fans and 55-inch intelligent TVs. Additional perks include a gas grille, beach chairs, a cooler, and upgraded WiFi for streaming.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32395
City/town permit number: 043210
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New 2-story townhouse with screened patio, grill, fireplace, fast WiFi, W/D, AC has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.0 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles