- As low as $1,938/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5884 sq ft (547 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5884 square feet
This huge six bedroom and seven bathroom home has everything you'll need to provide a ideal vacation for your whole family! All furnishings in the ENTIRE home has been replaced! All-new furnishings throughout! The home is still undergoing updates- continue to check back for new photos!
The sprawling chef-style kitchen features features such as granite countertops, bespoke cabinetry and high-end stainless steel appliances. The kitchen will be entirely-outfitted with everything you'll need to create a family meal every nighttime of the week, if you so choose. There is a full-size guest bathroom off the kitchen with a walk-in shower.
Off the kitchen is a breakfast nook which seats eight. In addition to this breakfast nook is a formal dining room which also seats eight.
There are two communal points in the home, a family room and a great room. The great room provides a huge amount of seating and is great for family game nighttime and conversation. The family room is the main TV viewing area while also providing ample seating.
The primary bedroom is giant with its king bed, seating area, TV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a granite topped double sink vanity, sunken tub and separate walk-in shower.
The first guest bedroom consists of a king bed, TV and an en-suite guest bathroom. The attached guest bathroom has a walk-in shower with a separate tub as well!
The second guest bedroom has a queen bed, TV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom is also a walk-in shower.
The third guest bedroom also contains a queen bed, TV and an en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom consists of a walk-in shower.
The fourth and fifth guest bedrooms both boast two double beds and a TV, each with its own bathroom consisting of a walk-in shower.
Under the home is a sizable game room with ping-pong, foosball and various other activities! Behind the home is a enormous screened-in Carolina room with plenty of seating options for a comfortable coffee and chat. The back porch leading to the pool features even more seating options as you take in the sun! Savor your very own private pool!!!
The location is ideal, being a one or two min. walk to the Dunes House Oceanfront bar and grille! Beach access is just as close!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Surfing/body boarding, fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Large Sprawling Home Very Close to the Beach and Activities! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles