- As low as $159/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2952 sq ft (274 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2952 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Discover why this five-bedroom home is ideal for a vacation any time of year. The backyard deck is a great location to relax and sunbathe or swim in the private pool. When the weather changes, venture to the comfortable and roomy indoor porch area. On chilly evenings, savor a glass of wine or hot cocoa in front of a roaring fire in the home's brick fireplace.
This cavernous home is a short walk to the beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Build a sandcastle, appreciate a game of golf at the neighboring Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, or browse the island's boutique stores and cafes. Meanwhile, the island's breathtaking 11-mile lagoon flows right through your backyard, making boating and fishing as simple as can be.
When you’re not out exploring, live life to the fullest at this alluring home! Cool off with a dip in the pool or nap in the sun on a lounge chair. You can catch up on your favorite shows or watch a movie on the 50” flatscreen TV, while complimentary WiFi accepts you to effortlessly keep up with friends back home and share your photos on social media. Unwind in the evenings with a glass of wine and a delicious meal in the completely equipped kitchen.
Reserve the Mooring Buoy home, and start planning your vacation.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28517
City/town permit number: 028517
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Spacious Home - Private Pool & Big Deck with Gas Grill, Free WiFi has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles