- As low as $468/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3884 sq ft (361 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3884 square feet
Sandhill Crane 3
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
This handsome Hilton Head getaway offers a host of beautiful amenities, including a private pool, a furnished deck, and two comfortable living spaces. Prepare meals in the well-equipped, bespoke kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and then dine together indoors or outside by your private heated pool. The first of two living rooms offers plenty of seating and shares space with the formal dining area, while the second living room, found on the third floor, features a wet bar with a wine cooler and a drink table, ideal for family game nights!
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links, home of the famed RBC Heritage tournament, with convenient access to waterfront shopping and dining. Additional resort activities include trail rides through Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, and miles of bicycle paths. Whether you’re looking for the ideal golf hideaway or a family fun vacation spot, Sandhill Crane 3 is the ideal choice for everybody.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31507
City/town permit number: 072330
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Sunny & bright home near the beach w/ private pool & furnished deck! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.