- As low as $3,572/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snow sports gear
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3814 sq ft (354 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3814 square feet
This beautiful oceanfront estate was completely modernized in winter 2020. This home features state-of-art chef's kitchen, open concept living, and dining area that leads out to oceanfront pool, deck, and grille. The home features a pretty master suite with extraordinary vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, granite bathroom, and complimentary form tub.
With a private boardwalk to the beach, this designer oceanfront home is just what your family and friends are looking for! Kick back and relax while appreciating the vistas and each other’s company in the main open concept living area ideal for entertaining! This home also has a private elevator for your enjoyment, as well as garage level bar area with games galore!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
14 Collier Beach Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 6 and bar seats 6), TV, Entrance to Pool Deck, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Queen, TV, Hall Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Private Balcony
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Tub), Oceanfront Balcony
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, King Bed, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Bedroom/Media room (3 Queens), Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 4 Vehicles)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 28.5" Wide, 41" Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 23' by 9'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront w/ Large Private Pool, Newly Renovated Kitchen, Great Location! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles