- As low as $298/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3400 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 square feet
Amore Beach House
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With an ideal location right up from the beach, this elegant home is just the place to spend a sun-filled vacation in Hilton Head. Inside, the vaulted ceiling, striking floors, and opulent furnishings combine to bring an chic ambiance to the living space. You'll appreciate watching a good ballgame, DVD movies, and shows on the flatscreen TV whenever you're not at the beach, just a few blocks away. The full kitchen is equipped with everything the group will need to prepare up striking meals, including a center prep island, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage for your vacation staples. The prep island doubles as a breakfast bar and includes six barstools and there is seating for 10 at the dining table. Of course, there's no better place to dine than the sunroom, furnished with comfortable seating and a table/chair set for four.
Head outside to appreciate the roomy patio and pool with your friends. The private gas grille will make it painless to throw a fun family BBQ while the kids romp around the enclosed yard with the family dogs. After a day on the beach, you can spritz away the sand with the outdoor shower and you'll appreciate taking a little time out with a good soak in the private pool spa. The private washer/dryer will make sure everybody has clean clothes during your stay and the central AC and ceiling fans will keep everything nice and cool on hot afternoons. The kids will adore playing Ping-Pong in the game room whenever you're not out exploring the many close by outdoor adventures and there are plenty of supplied board games as well. Online workers and students can use the home's high-speed WiFi to knock out their online projects on time. You'll also have five well-appointed bedrooms to share when it's time to call it a nighttime. The upstairs level is specially designed for teens and kids, with a flatscreen TV, a DVD player, and a sectional couch.
Things to Know
High-speed WiFi for remote workers and online students!
Dog-friendly (4 dogs max)
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027148
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your family decide on date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Beautiful & Spacious Home w/Private Pool & pool spa, WiFi, AC, W/D - Near Beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.