- As low as $511/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3331 sq ft (309 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3331 square feet
13 Moonshell Road is the ideal low-country home for your visit to Hilton Head. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a humongous fence in back yard, with private pool and outdoor bar, this home is ideal for slowing down and appreciating time with appreciated ones. This home is conveniently located just 3-5 mins. from Folly Field Beach.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
13 Moonshell Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining Area (table seats 8 and bar seats 2), TV
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Shower/ Tub Combo)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Tub)
Second Floor: Living Area, TV
Nook: Second Floor, Twin Bed, Trundle Bed
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Shared, Walk-in Shower)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 6 Vehicles), Game Room (Darts/ Air Hockey), Pool Bar
POOL DIMENSIONS: 11' by 20'
NOTE: The spa in the photos is not a hot tub. There is no pool/spa heat available in this property.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Near Ocean, Open Concept, Huge Pool, Steps to Beach, Fully Fenced Backyard! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before booking your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles