- As low as $807/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Spectacular second row 5 Bedroom home that has been completely remodeled and has a private pool. The floor plan is unique, and offers tremendous flexibility providing both privacy and great common areas that are ideal for two families. Private & gated beach access just across the street. Master bedroom features jetted tub and shower and upstairs kitchenette. Outside porch and pool deck equipped with a grille is ideal for winding down after a day on the beach.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with windsurfing, motor boating, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Spacious Beach Getaway with a Private Pool Steps from Best Beach on Hilton Head has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles