- As low as $395/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2081 sq ft (193 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2081 square feet
The Fours Home
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime for a minimum of 3 nights. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
The Fours Home is a handsomely updated Hilton Head vacation rental that sits just four rows from the beach! As this home is located right on the 17th hole of the Atlantic Dunes course in Sea Pines, you can appreciate gorgeous golf course and lagoon vistas from the living room, kitchen, and the two master suites. The first master bedroom features a king-size bed, flatscreen TV, sliding doors leading to a deck attached to the pool area, and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination and new vanity. The second master also features a king bed, flatscreen TV, sliding doors leading to the pool, and another private bathroom. The third bedroom includes a queen bed and has access to a hall bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower. And finally, the fourth bedroom features two sets of bunk beds and has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
What's close by:
This home is within walking distance of all the amenities available at the Sea Pines Beach Club. Just two-and-a-half miles away, discover the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve on a guided horseback tour with Lawton Stables Equestrian Center. Book a dolphin cruise or fishing expedition through one of the close by marinas. And for superb shopping and dining options, don't miss the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center in the heart of Hilton Head, just a little over three miles up the coast.
Things to know:
*Firepit is not available for guest use.
The family dogs (40 lbs. max.) are welcome with a modest, nightly fee
Please note that pool area is adorned by beautiful oak trees and these trees drop many leaves in the late fall and spring months. The pool is cleaned twice weekly but during these months it is not possible to keep the pool complimentary of leaves.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26765
City/town permit number: 026765
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 4.
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Dog-friendly home with private pool & spa - close to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.