- As low as $138/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1228 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1228 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Inverness Village, a complex located near golf courses, beaches, and so much more! This family-friendly vacation rental, with space for up to 10 guests, features a full, well-equipped kitchen, an open living and dining area, and a furnished patio with a gas grille and golf course view. Guests will also appreciate access to the shared, on-site pool and tennis courts.
What's close by:
This condo is just a short bicycle ride or even walk from the beach. Canoe or kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system, or keep your feet dry and indulge in some retail therapy, or dine at one one of multiple local eateries. A little over two miles from this rental is Shelter Cove Marina, a waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, stores, art galleries, water sports, and weekly (seasonal) waterfront fireworks displays.
Things to know:
The family dogs are welcome to join you here
Central air conditioning
Gas grille supplied
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028883
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Sunny & bright, dog-friendly condo w/ golf course view plus shared pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. message the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles