About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1228 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Inverness Village, a complex located near golf courses, beaches, and so much more! This family-friendly vacation rental, with space for up to 10 guests, features a full, well-equipped kitchen, an open living and dining area, and a furnished patio with a gas grille and golf course view. Guests will also savor access to the shared, on-site pool and tennis courts.
What's close by:
This condo is just a short bicycle ride or even walk from the beach. Canoe or kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system, or keep your feet dry and indulge in some retail therapy, or dine at one one of numerous local eateries. A little over two miles from this rental is Shelter Cove Marina, a waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, stores, art galleries, water sports, and weekly (seasonal) waterfront fireworks displays.
Things to know:
The family dogs are welcome to join you here
Central air conditioning
Gas grille supplied
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Complex parking
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the best Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Sunny & bright, dog-friendly condo w/ golf course view plus shared pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles