- As low as $393/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2320 sq ft (216 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2320 square feet
Come savor this very private home with simple access to the beach and a single-level floor plan located on Palmetto Dunes' 11-mile lagoon system! The kitchen is upgraded with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen comes completely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare for the whole family if you so want. There is also an broad bar/island in the kitchen with seating for five. The living room is neatly furnished and features an HDTV. The Primary -suite has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom has a his/hers vanity along with a walk-in shower. The first guest bedroom also has a king bed, HDTV and its own guest bathroom. The first guest bathroom consists of a tub and shower combination. The second guest bedroom is great for kids with its two sets of twin bunk beds. The second guest bathroom also consists of a tub and shower combination. | Just off the living and kitchen areas is the pool and spa along with a modest deck with your own private propane grille walkway leading to your own boat dock (boats/kayaks not included). Set off Mooring Buoy road by about 100 yards and surrounded by lush vegetation, you'll get the privacy you want without sacrificing distance to the beach. Just across the street from the beach access! The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- First, have your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Private Home with Enclosed Pool Very Close to the Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles