- As low as $132/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With a pool to lounge in and close proximity to the beach, this dog-friendly Beachwalk property is an ideal hideaway for a calming vacation.
The property is surrounded by manicured lawns as well as lush, natural vegetation to make it feel secluded. Yet, it is a short walk to the beach and a few feet from the community's pool. You can spend the day on the sand, at the pool, or take a short drive to the many golf courses and tennis clubs on Hilton Head Island.
The main floor of this three-bedroom townhouse features a half-bath, an open kitchen with a breakfast bar, and a dining area with handsome skylight windows. The living room offers ample seating and a sliding door that leads to a patio overlooking the community's lagoon. The master bedroom has a sitting area and a private bath, and the second bedroom also has a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available and dogs are allowed.
Book today, as a mild climate makes this Beachwalk townhouse a year-round destination for swimming, tennis, and golf!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28744
City/town permit number: 028744
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Modern Dog-Friendly Townhouse with Shared Pool, Easy Beach Access, and Golf has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a great stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.