- As low as $134/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Plantation Club 486
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to Plantation Club 486 and experience the casual lifestyle of Hilton Head Island. This updated three-bedroom condo features handsome coastal tones and calming beach décor, promising guests a peaceful hideaway near the beach! The immaculate finishings of the full kitchen will have the chef of the group just dying to prepare a delicious meal for everybody. The huge flatscreen TV and complimentary WiFi will allow for keeping up with all of your favorite sports and TV shows. The shared pool is the ideal place to get a bit of alone time and work on that tan of yours when you aren't calming on the sands of the close by beaches. Unwind on the balcony and plan the next day's adventures as the sky changes to red and pink at sundown!
What’s close by:
Sea Pines is one of the most recognized resorts on the island with multiple golf courses including Harbour Town Links, the home of the RBC Heritage golf tournament that brings hordes from all over the nation. this condo is located just a walk away from Sea Pines Beach as well as a short drive to Harbour Town where you can indulge in a delicious plate of seafood and discover around the famed candy-striped lighthouse. For a bit of adventure, rent a kayak and paddle the length of the island by way of the lagoon waterways or grab a few bicycles and cruise along the coast on the many bicycle paths available!
Things to know:
Complex pool access (not heated)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29062
City/town permit number: 029063
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Stunning Sea Pines getaway close to the beach & golf - newly renovated! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.