- As low as $130/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Crown Reef 204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The natural beauty, sugar-white beaches, and pristine golf courses of Hilton Head Island await you when you book a stay at this magnificent home-away-from-home. Located in the Port Royal Village of the exclusive Port Royal Plantation, this hideaway is just a short walk from Islanders Beach Park, one of the nicest beaches on the island! When you aren't tanning on the warm sand, simply walk over to Port Royal Golf and Racquet Club for tennis, pickleball, or a memorable round of 18. Or, hop on the new mid-island shuttle that makes stops between Marriott’s Barony Beach and Coligny Plaza.
When you find yourself spending time at home base, the 1,700 square foot interior will spoil each lucky visitor with an open layout, classy coastal decor, ample natural light, and high-end finished throughout. The ground level opens up to the completely equipped kitchen where the chef of the group will appreciate showing off their culinary skills using the stainless steel appliances, two sinks, coffee maker, and dishwasher. Gathering for meals will be a breeze with the sizable kitchen table with six chairs, four bar stools, or outdoor seating for six on your private patio. Plus, you can end each dreamy day by kicking back in the comfortable living area with a movie streaming on the flatscreen TV.
You deserve a beach vacation! Book your stay today!
Things to Know
Netflix streaming available (guests need own account)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31937
City/town permit number: 070454
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick yourrental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Renovated Island Escape W/ Shared Pools, Easy Beach Access, Fast WiFi & Patio has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles