- As low as $513/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Air hockey
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor lighting
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Street parking available
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3500 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3500 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in a gated beachside community, Sandcastle by the Sea is a family-friendly 6BR/4BA getaway that promises an elevated vacation experience. This brand-new home features high-end finishes paired with striking outdoor space. A private elevator adds convenience to your extravagant stay. Folly Field Beach is three blocks away with rubber pathway access (convenient for wagons, wheelchairs, etc.), bathrooms, and outdoor showers. Rent bicycles close by and discover the beach boardwalk. You also have access to 12 pickleball courts and six tennis courts.
Kick back and relax on the roomy patio, outfitted with an ultra-private pool (heated and covered). Sunbathe on lounge chairs between invigorating swims. Twinkling string lights hang above patio tables; fire up the gas grille and dine alfresco. Stretch out on cushioned furnishings and watch shows on the outdoor TV. Appreciate the lush treetop vistas from a second balcony, located off the living area.
Head back inside to relax in the elegantly-appointed living room, and appreciate comfortable furnishings and a 70' intelligent TV. Huge 12' sliding glass doors offer generous natural light. The gourmet kitchen showcases sleek granite countertops, a roomy island, and stainless steel appliances -- including a double oven! A splendid chandelier illuminates the dining table, ideal for great meals and even greater conversation. Kid-friendly extras include a Pack 'n Play with a 3' bed, high chair, booster seat, umbrella stroller, ping-pong table, and kids' beach gear (toys, cart, chairs, umbrella). Free WiFi and a washer/dryer are included.
This home sleeps 18 guests in six bedrooms, each with a intelligent TV. Sweet dreams await in the primary suite, detailed with a king bed and a private balcony. The spa-like en-suite bath features a walk-in shower with a rain showerhead, a double vanity, and plush robes. The second suite includes a king bed and en-suite bath with a walk-in shower. The third bedroom has a king bed, while the fourth bedroom includes a queen bed as well as an en-suite bath equipped with a tub/shower combination. (This bath is also accessible from the hallway.) The fifth bedroom holds two queen beds as well as a relaxing reading nook with armchairs. The surf-themed sixth bedroom has two full-over-full bunk beds, two twin trundles, an air hockey table, toys, and more games. The guest bath is configured with a walk-in shower.
THINGS TO KNOW
The private elevator runs between all four levels of the home.
The pool can be heated for an additional fee of $30/day. If you'd like to heat the pool, please contact us at least three days prior to your arrival.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029190
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing yourrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Sandcastle by the Sea - brand-new, private pool, elevator & 3 blocks to beach has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles