- As low as $291/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
This handsome villa is located on the George Fazio Golf Course is just a few mins. walk to the beach! This villa was refreshed in Spring 2022 with new floor, improved lighting, addition of a new office at the end of the kitchen and an expanded deck!
The first floor consists of the kitchen, laundry, dining and living areas. You will have a private deck with another dining area overlooking the Golf Course!
The Primary bedroom has a King bed with an additional Daybed and features an en-suite bathroom with double vanity and tiled shower. The first Guest bedroom has a King Bed. There is an en-suite bathroom with tub and shower combination as well.
The second Guest bedroom has two Queen Beds and its own bathroom as well. This home is ideal for one or two families, being walking distance to the George Fazio Golf Course, General Store and Beach!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Recently Updated Beautiful Villa Directly on the Fazio Golf Course! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles