About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A special vacation to Hilton Head Island awaits you here at Sea Front, a amazing family-friendly home perched mere steps from Burkes Beach! No one will have trouble slipping into relaxation mode at this abode, as a private hot tub, plush furnishings, and all of the amenities of home are right at your fingertips. When the colors of the sunset come out, step out to the wraparound deck with a glass of wine in hand and breathe in the salty air. For a bit of privacy, treat yourself to a soak in the jetted tub in the master bath!
What's close by:
You won't have trouble finding great ways to use each day, as the sugar-white sand is just feet away from your front door and the northern portion of the island is filled with local eateries, golf courses, and stores. If you want to experience a bit of the hustle and bustle of Hilton Head, make your way six miles south to Coligny Beach Park offering plenty of beach activities and shopping galore!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Guests can park in the driveway. There are no passes needed, the homeowners association leaves cones up in the front of the road so that people using the public beach access don't park on the road by the homes on Sea Front Lane. Guests will have to move the cones as they are coming and going as it keeps the public from parking there since it is so close to the beach access.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Burkes Beach and Folly Field Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Inviting Island Oasis W/ Spacious Deck, Hot Tub, & Second Row To Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.2 miles