About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1830 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This delightfully refreshed 3 bedroom and 3 bath, townhouse villa will not let you down.
To the immediate left of the entry door is a bedroom with a twin- size bed along with a duobunk bed (twin-size on top and full-size on bottom), a TV, a walk-in closet, a private bath.The next left opens to the completely-equipped galley kitchen featuring newer appliances, newer cabinetry. The far end of this room widens to a sunny dining area with a table for 4, and a French door to the outside deck.
Straight through the entry entryway leads to a cavernous corner living room with a constructed-in wet bar, a handsome seating group a TV/DVD, and windows/French doors on 2 sides; 1 with a lagoon view, and 2 opening to the deck.
On the 2nd floor are 2 more bedrooms, each with a private bath. The charmingly furnished master bedroom has a king-size bed, a TV armoire, a enormous window overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a walk-in closet, and the 3rd bedroom has a full bed and a TV.
A non-returnable fee of $225.00 per pet plus tax is required if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
Shipyard Plantation is centrally located on handsome Hilton Head Island and provides painless access to over 200 eateries, unique shopping, and world-class golf.The plantation borders 12 miles of white sandy beach and offers bicycle paths, lagoons, golf courses, tennis courts, and an abundance of natural beauty. Car passes are required per car for $15/plus tax. 2 car passes max.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To get the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Evian 164 has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.