- As low as $354/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Unit size: 1465 sq ft (136 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1465 square feet
The Hilton Head Beach villas are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
*** BEAUTIFUL NEW SWIMMING POOL UNDER CONSTRUCTION - SLATED REOPENING MEMORIAL DAY 2024 (see rendering in photos)
This ocean-view villa is designed on three levels with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling glass door units on the main (kitchen/dining/living) level and the lower level to maximize the ocean and pool vistas. Flooring on all levels is ceramic tile. The two master bedrooms have carpet. this unit is completely refreshed and designer-furnished to provide an fresh and opulent experience.
The main living level provides a well-equipped kitchen with rich wood cabinets, granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and microwave), and ample table seating for six. The comfortable furnishings in the adjoining living area provides the ideal spot to gather and watch your favorite shows or movies on the 32-inch LCD TV. Take your morning coffee to the balcony off the living/dining area. It is a great place to soak up the sights and sounds of the ocean.
Two master bedrooms are located on the upper level and each features a king-size bed, LCD TV, and private bath with shower – one bath also has a separate tub. The third bedroom with two twin beds is located on the lower level of the family room. A bath on the entry-level serves this bedroom. The three full baths have been completely updated with new plumbing, fixtures, lighting, cabinetry, and ceramic tile floors and showers.
A laundry room with a washer/dryer is located on the entry-level. The family room is a second gathering spot for TV-watching or game-playing. With DVD players and iPod docking stations, there should be something for everybody. A queen couch sleeper and overstuffed chairs also make this a cozy spot to curl up with a good book. Sliding glass doors lead to your own private patio with chairs, table, and grille as well as park-like grounds featuring a pool with a enormous sun deck and chaise lounges. Just beyond the garden area is private access to the famed Hilton Head Island sandy beaches.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3-nighttime minimum in the off-season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Nicely Remodeled, Ocean view, Minutes to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.