- As low as $289/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2033 sq ft (189 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2033 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to SeaCrest Villa 1101! The SeaCrest Villas is an oceanfront resort located in the ideal location on Hilton Head Island, directly across the street from Coligny Plaza. Conveniently located on the first floor and just steps from the front entrance, this villa makes coming and going a snap. The villa is also a short walk to the pools and the beach. The open and comfortable living and dining area with its 10-person table will accommodate your entire group. Share sunsets and happy hours out on the two balconies offering lagoon and distant ocean vistas. On-site, this resort offers a pretty outdoor pool (heated March through April), a huge, outdoor hot tub, and a gorgeous sun deck for gazing at dunes, sea oats and spectacular sunsets. The Seacrest complex also offers an indoor AquaTrainer resistance pool and hot tubs in the indoor exercise center.
Things to know
Elevator in the building
* Please note: for any stays arriving Memorial Day through Labor Day, you must pick up your wristbands from the Vacasa Rental office in order to savor the many resort amenities SeaCrest has to offer.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28871
City/town permit number: 028871
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Oceanfront condo with pools, hot tubs, WiFi, washer/dryer, & central A/C has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.