- As low as $377/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1830 square feet
Windsor II 2219
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Windsor Place 2219 is a beautiful condo with spectacular vistas of the ocean. This vacation rental features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar, a full-featured wet bar with a wine cooler, minifridge, and coffee maker, and a furnished, wraparound balcony offering expansive vistas. Complex amenities include shared pools, a sundeck, and a grilling area. You can also walk right out to the sand via a convenient boardwalk that crosses over the dunes.
This complex is located mid-island within a mile of eateries, stores, and marina activities at Shelter Cove. You'll savor direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing, and miles of walking and cycling trails.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
Above the condo is being modernized for at least 4 months. Guests will hear loud noises from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special rates.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026598
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Spacious, ocean-view condo w/ a shared pool, sundeck, & grilling area has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles