- As low as $587/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3029 sq ft (281 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3029 square feet
North Sea Pines Drive 44
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
North Sea Pines Drive 44 is a charming, golf course view home with five roomy bedrooms, making it the ideal vacation rental for the whole family. Unwind and appreciate comfortable living spaces, a well-equipped, full kitchen, screened and furnished porched, and a shining private pool, all located within a short walk of the beach.
What's close by:
Sea Pines is a 5,000-acre resort that includes the Harbour Town Links -- where they play the famed RBC Heritage golf tournament -- as well as Hilton Head's iconic lighthouse. Resort activities include trail rides at Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach, dining, shopping, kayak units, plus miles of walking and cycling paths.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Sea Pines Home w/ Private Pool, Family-Friendly Spaces - Near Beach & Golf has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.