- As low as $176/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
Come savor this alluring three bedroom three bathroom villa located very close to the pool in Fazio Villas within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! Fazio Villas is centrally located, making it very painless to get to the beach, George Fazio and Robert Trent Jones Golf courses, General Store, Alexander's Restaurant and Palmetto Dunes Outfitters.
The kitchen is cavernous and provides a lot of storage and workspace. The kitchen will be entirely-equipped as well which makes home-cooked meals an simple task. The kitchen features bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. At the end of the kitchen is a breakfast nook, while adjacent to the kitchen is a formal dining area which comfortably seats six.
The living area is sizable and has plenty of comfortable seating for your whole family, a wall-mounted Intelligent TV and access to your private deck.
Completing the downstairs areas is a guest bedroom with a queen bed, which could double as a second primary bedroom and a full bathroom with walk-in shower.
Upstairs is the primary bedroom and a second guest bedroom. The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite primary bathroom with double sink vanity and tub and shower combination. The guest bedroom has a king, HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Outside you'll appreciate your private deck with outdoor dining table and a gas grille for your convenience. Down a few steps off your back deck about 100 feet away is the community pool area! The beach is effortlessly accessed by a short walk or bicycle ride, or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is a seasonal and on-call complimentary shuttle service which runs within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Marina!
***Construction Projects 2023 - 2024***
Wood Rot (16 Fazio Villas - 11/1/23-11/3/23)
There will be noise and some inconveniences during this project so we ask you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. Our crews are very aware that there are occupants in the villas during this time. We will do everything we can to minimize these inconveniences. However, this is a construction/repair project and noise and inconveniences are unavoidable.
Power wash & Painting (16 Fazio Villas 11/13/23-11/20/23)
While the building is being painted, owners/guests should access villas through the service yard to allow the paint to dry properly.
The timelines are subject to change.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Large Three Bedroom Villa Steps from the Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles