- As low as $378/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1834 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1834 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take the whole family to Hilton Head with this gorgeous two-story villa steps away from the beach! With three bedrooms, an open living room, and a covered patio, you’ll have all the space you need for a restful and enchanting vacation.
This enormous rental is located on the Fazio Golf Course on sunny Hilton Head Island, within simple reach of beaches, and Hilton Head Outfitters & Bicycle Units. Tennis lovers can appreciate a complimentary hour of tennis lessons, while those in a mellower mood can lounge with a book or a cold drink.
You’ll appreciate calming in this comfortably furnished and entirely air-conditioned condo, which includes a 32” flatscreen TV, cable, and complimentary WiFi for hours of entertainment. When you get hungry, fix a delicious meal in the completely equipped kitchen, where you’ll find granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances at your disposal. Dine at the table, the breakfast bar, or out on your private patio, surrounded by a handsome tropical landscape.
Book your next dream vacation at this pretty rental today!
One complimentary hour of tennis per day included with reservations in 2020
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26405
City/town permit number: 026405
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Two-Story Villa with WiFi, Pool, & Tennis - Easy Walk to the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles