- As low as $203/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1908 sq ft (177 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1908 square feet
The Fern Hideaway
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boho-chic and modern luxury combine in ideal unison at this pretty Hilton Head home! Located in a prime location, you'll be able to savor all of the city's amusements within mins. of your stay. As the sun shines brightly, head for the Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town, Coligny Beach Park, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, and the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
Filled with sunlight and curated with appreciate, the interior of your getaway is a place of pure tranquility. Spread out and get comfortable on the upsized couch in the living room while streaming your favorite TV shows and movies. When additional warmth is needed, flip on the gas fireplace.
The chef of your family will be entranced with the gourmet kitchen's granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and radiant finishes. When mealtime rolls around, gather together and dine at the formal dining table, or alfresco in the enclosed yard.
The primary bedroom offers its own private getaway with its tasteful artwork, high-quality linens, and spa-like en suite bathroom. Indulge in self-care as you step into the tiled walk-in shower or soak in the circular soaking tub. The other bedrooms are just as comfortable with their inviting color palettes and central air-conditioning. A private washer/dryer rounds out the home's interior perks.
Outside a Solo Stove firepit and grille are available for your use and enjoyment on the back deck. As the sun begins to set over the lush green landscaping surrounding the home, cheer to another day of vacation with some of your favorite people.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33381
City/town permit number: 074052
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Luxurious bohemian home with large deck, firepit, grill, & soaking tub - dogs ok has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.