- As low as $257/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4500 sq ft (418 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 square feet
Moss Creek House Description
This 4,500+ sq. ft. home, consisting of 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, that sleeps 12, is located in the impressive Moss Creek private club community. We have an in-ground, plunge pool with lion head water spouts, with the backdrop of the Moss Creek North Course 10th Hole.
Located deep in the heart of the South Carolina Low Country, just mins. from the bridge leading to world-famed Hilton Head Island, lies the unique amenities rich community of Moss Creek. Moss Creek is a private, residential community with over 1,000 acres located in a place like no other, a real Hole-in-One.
Moss Creek conveniences include two members-only Fazio Golf Courses, a marsh-view Clubhouse, tennis on Har-Tru courts, cycling on leisure trails and walking the preserves, boating and kayaking at the marina. High Tide Happy Hour on the outdoor covered veranda at the Clubhouse or casual dining at Mackay’s Grille adjacent to pool complex is yours for the choosing. Stay healthy at the exercise center, socialize at the Community pavilion, joining neighbors at many social clubs, or bring your dog to the dog park for some doggy playtime.
Home Conveniences Include:
* Cozy decor throughout
* Lots of closet space
* Clean Towels and sheets, blankets and throws
* Spectacular in-ground plunge pool in rear deck, located on the 10th hole of the North course
* 5 Oversized Bedrooms
* 5 Full Bathrooms
* Master Bedroom: French Doors open to the Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Enormous Jetted Whirlpool Tub, separate commode area and upsized shower with multiple heads well as a huge walk-in closet.
* 2nd Bedroom on first floor with Queen bed and desk
* 3rd Bedroom on first floor with Queen Bed, bath and private entrance onto deck and pool
* 4th bedroom upstairs with King Bed overlooking the 10th Hole
* 5th bedrooms upstairs with a California King Bed
* Upper level Playroom with Full-size Pull out couch, TV and couches
* Great Room with a Intelligent 4K with ROKU and Electric Fireplace
* Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Additional Flat Screen TV in master with ROKU.
* Board games
* Entirely Equipped over-sized Kitchen with 2 coffee makers (Keurig and drip), side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water dispensers in door, Garbage disposal and silverware
* Efficiency Kitchen on upper level (no stove) with its own outside entrance
* Dining Room Table with expansion leaves
* Mud Room with Washer and Dryer, with beach and deck towels
* Patio Furnishings and Gas Grille
* Kayak vests
* Multiple tennis rackets
* Extra golf clubs and pull carts
* Multiple bicycles
* Trash Pick-up Service
* Ping Pong table, etc.
* Lots of Fun for adults and kids.
Moss Creek Conveniences Include:
* Clubhouse, Restaurant, Mackey’s Grille
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* Driving Range
* Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* Pool Club with Olympic-sized Salt Swimming Pool and more pools
* State-of-the-Art Exercise Center
* Miles of bicycle and leisure trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Multiple preserves
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Vistas
* 24 Hour Live Security with Gated Entrance
* Dog park
* Bocce Ball Courts
* Pickleball Courts
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Moss Creek, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Heyward House Historic Center and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Old South Golf Club and Hilton Head National Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
Sticking to your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the best vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Fabulous! Huge 5 Bedrm/5 Bath Moss Creek Home, IGPool, Golf Views, Pet-Friendly has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.