About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Moss Creek House Description
This 4,500+ sq. ft. home, consisting of 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, that sleeps 12, is located in the handsome Moss Creek private club community. We have an in-ground, plunge pool with lion head water spouts, with the backdrop of the Moss Creek North Course 10th Hole.
Located deep in the heart of the South Carolina Low Country, just mins. from the bridge leading to world-famed Hilton Head Island, lies the unique luxury rich community of Moss Creek. Moss Creek is a private, residential community with over 1,000 acres located in a place like no other, a real Hole-in-One.
Moss Creek amenities include two members-only Fazio Golf Courses, a marsh-view Clubhouse, tennis on Har-Tru courts, cycling on leisure trails and walking the preserves, boating and kayaking at the marina. High Tide Happy Hour on the outdoor covered veranda at the Clubhouse or casual dining at Mackay’s Grille adjacent to pool complex is yours for the choosing. Stay healthy at the exercise center, socialize at the Community pavilion, joining neighbors at many social clubs, or bring your dog to the dog park for some doggy playtime.
Home Conveniences Include:
* Cozy decor throughout
* Lots of closet space
* Clean Towels and sheets, blankets and throws
* Sensational in-ground plunge pool in rear deck, located on the 10th hole of the North course
* 5 Oversized Bedrooms
* 5 Full Bathrooms
* Master Bedroom: French Doors open to the Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Sizable Jetted Whirlpool Tub, separate commode area and upsized shower with multiple heads well as a huge walk-in closet.
* 2nd Bedroom on first floor with Queen bed and desk
* 3rd Bedroom on first floor with Queen Bed, bath and private entrance onto deck and pool
* 4th bedroom upstairs with King Bed overlooking the 10th Hole
* 5th bedrooms upstairs with a California King Bed
* Upper level Playroom with Full-size Pull out couch, TV and couches
* Great Room with a Intelligent 4K with ROKU and Electric Fireplace
* Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Additional Flat Screen TV in master with ROKU.
* Board games
* Entirely Equipped over-sized Kitchen with 2 coffee makers (Keurig and drip), side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water dispensers in door, Garbage disposal and silverware
* Efficiency Kitchen on upper level (no stove) with its own outside entrance
* Dining Room Table with expansion leaves
* Mud Room with Washer and Dryer, with beach and deck towels
* Patio Furnishings and Gas Grille
* Kayak vests
* Multiple tennis rackets
* Extra golf clubs and pull carts
* Multiple bicycles
* Trash Pick-up Service
* Ping Pong table, etc.
* Lots of Fun for adults and kids.
Moss Creek Conveniences Include:
* Clubhouse, Restaurant, Mackey’s Grille
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* Driving Range
* Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* Pool Club with Olympic-sized Salt Swimming Pool and more pools
* State-of-the-Art Exercise Center
* Miles of bicycle and leisure trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Multiple preserves
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Vistas
* 24 Hour Live Security with Gated Entrance
* Dog park
* Bocce Ball Courts
* Pickleball Courts
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Moss Creek, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island with great shopping. Calibogue Sound and Mitchelville Freedom Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Traveling with kids? Consider Station 300 and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Fabulous! Huge 5 Bedrm/5 Bath Moss Creek Home, IGPool, Golf Views, Pet-Friendly has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. message the host right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.