- As low as $343/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 square feet
Moss Creek House Description
This 4,500+ sq. ft. home, consisting of 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, that sleeps 12, is located in the pretty Moss Creek private club community. We have an in-ground, plunge pool with lion head water spouts, with the backdrop of the Moss Creek North Course 10th Hole.
Located deep in the heart of the South Carolina Low Country, just mins. from the bridge leading to world-famed Hilton Head Island, lies the unique luxury rich community of Moss Creek. Moss Creek is a private, residential community with over 1,000 acres located in a place like no other, a real Hole-in-One.
Moss Creek amenities include two members-only Fazio Golf Courses, a marsh-view Clubhouse, tennis on Har-Tru courts, cycling on leisure trails and walking the preserves, boating and kayaking at the marina. High Tide Happy Hour on the outdoor covered veranda at the Clubhouse or casual dining at Mackay’s Grille adjacent to pool complex is yours for the choosing. Stay healthy at the exercise center, socialize at the Community pavilion, joining neighbors at many social clubs, or bring your dog to the dog park for some doggy playtime.
Home Conveniences Include:
* Cozy decor throughout
* Lots of closet space
* Clean Towels and sheets, blankets and throws
* Sensational in-ground plunge pool in rear deck, located on the 10th hole of the North course
* 5 Oversized Bedrooms
* 5 Full Bathrooms
* Master Bedroom: French Doors open to the Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Substantial Jetted Whirlpool Tub, separate commode area and upsized shower with multiple heads well as a enormous walk-in closet.
* 2nd Bedroom on first floor with Queen bed and desk
* 3rd Bedroom on first floor with Queen Bed, bath and private entrance onto deck and pool
* 4th bedroom upstairs with King Bed overlooking the 10th Hole
* 5th bedrooms upstairs with a California King Bed
* Upper level Playroom with Full-size Pull out couch, TV and couches
* Great Room with a Intelligent 4K with ROKU and Electric Fireplace
* Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Additional Flat Screen TV in master with ROKU.
* Board games
* Entirely Equipped over-sized Kitchen with 2 coffee makers (Keurig and drip), side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water dispensers in door, Garbage disposal and silverware
* Efficiency Kitchen on upper level (no stove) with its own outside entrance
* Dining Room Table with expansion leaves
* Mud Room with Washer and Dryer, with beach and deck towels
* Patio Furnishings and Gas Grille
* Kayak vests
* Multiple tennis rackets
* Extra golf clubs and pull carts
* Multiple bicycles
* Trash Pick-up Service
* Ping Pong table, etc.
* Lots of Fun for adults and kids.
Moss Creek Conveniences Include:
* Clubhouse, Restaurant, Mackey’s Grille
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* Driving Range
* Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* Pool Club with Olympic-sized Salt Swimming Pool and more pools
* State-of-the-Art Exercise Center
* Miles of bicycle and leisure trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Multiple preserves
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Vistas
* 24 Hour Live Security with Gated Entrance
* Dog park
* Bocce Ball Courts
* Pickleball Courts
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Moss Creek, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island with great shopping. Heyward House Historic Center and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Old South Golf Club and Hilton Head National Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Fabulous! Huge 5 Bedrm/5 Bath Moss Creek Home, IGPool, Golf Views, Pet-Friendly has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Fabulous! Huge 5 Bedrm/5 Bath Moss Creek Home, IGPool, Golf Views, Pet-Friendly?Book Online Get Information Call: