- As low as $130/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Surf Court 46
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With the beach just across the street and downtown Hilton Head within 3 blocks, this roomy 3BR/2.5BA townhome at Surf Court Villa is the oceanside destination your group of eight has been seeking. Coastal colors and accents adorn three cavernous floors, and the private back patio leads to the Surf Court Villas pool and gorgeously landscaped courtyard.
The king-size master bedroom is a sanctuary on the third floor. The two guest rooms are tucked away on the second floor, and the first-floor open-concept living area invites with comfortable furnishings and tasteful granite and wood details.
Downtown's Coligny Plaza and the Beach Park & Market are a fast walk from your door, with a walkway to the beach directly across the street.
ABOUT THE CONDO
Step inside the welcoming open-concept living space with a enchanting coastal color palette. The living room is furnished with a queen-size sleeper couch and four cozy rocking armchairs. Settle in for a movie on the 47' TV with Blu-ray, or simply relish in the sunlight and fresh breeze drifting in through the sliding glass patio doors. A bright powder room serves the main floor.
The kitchen is lined with black granite and white wainscoting, with a French-door refrigerator and striking tile backsplash. Serve your culinary creations at a high-top wood table for six, or out on the patio at a four-person table. Lush landscaping surrounds the patio, detailed with two Adirondack chairs and a grille.
Each of the three bedrooms has new Berber carpeting.
The ultra-private master suite awaits on the third floor with a king-size bed, warm wood furnishings, and a 32' TV. The en-suite bath features a attractively tiled walk-in shower.
On the second floor, the second bedroom has two full-size beds, a 25' TV with DVR, and a selection of books for your beach reading enjoyment. There's a queen-size bed and another 25' TV in the third bedroom.
The second-floor bath has a granite vanity and a tub/shower combination.
Extra perks at the condo include beach gear and toys, laundry, parking for up to 2 cars with one assigned parking spot right in front of the property.
Take the Oceanside Villas walkway across the street to sand and surf. Or hop in the car and head to Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, 11.5 miles from home, is one of the best places to discover the great outdoors in South Carolina.
Coligny Plaza and the Beach Park & Market are within 3 blocks of your Surf Court Villa condo. There you'll find an array of cozy stores, eateries, and all-ages entertainment venues. Grab brunch at Watusi Cafe in 4 blocks, and find The Sandbox Kids Museum in 8 blocks.
There are parking passed supplied for one space at the front door and another guest space (unmarked in the perimeter of the parking lot).
Vine is your go-to for an fresh meal 4 blocks away, and an oceanside experience with beverages and delicious food awaits at Tiki Hut in 3 blocks. Play golf at Harbour Town Golf Links 7 mins. away by car, and don't miss the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse the same distance.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028484
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Newly Updated Surf Court Villas Condo w/ Big Pool - 1 Block to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.