- As low as $187/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
This townhome style villa has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The living room features a sleeper couch, two chairs, a Intelligent TV and DVD player. The dining room seats six, and opens to the kitchen with all of the major appliances. There is a full bath off of the living room with walk in shower. Sliding glass doors from the living area lead you to the roomy deck with a table for outdoor dining, a gas and charcoal grille and magnificent golf course vistas.
The master bedroom, located downstairs, has a king bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with walk in shower, and accesses the deck. Upstairs offers a bedroom with two twin beds, a flat screen TV, and private bath with walk in shower. The third bedroom has a queen bed and twin trundle bed, flat screen TV and private bath with tub/shower combo. There is also a table and chairs on the top floor for family game nighttime!
There is simple access to the beach (8-10 min. walk), an on-site community pool, shopping, with golf and tennis close by, this villa is conveniently near everything you need to have an spectacular time with family and friends.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 3 bedroom/4 bathroom townhouse style villa in Palmetto Dunes with golf views has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles